While we won't be able to shake your hand or give you a hug (for now!), please know how excited we are to welcome you back. We've put a great deal of thought and care into making sure Jason B. William Salon's environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our stylist. When you visit our salon, we strive to ensure you are as comfortable as possible.
As we work through this together, we are committed to providing our guest with the information they need to make informed decisions around their salon visit.
GUEST AND STYLIST WELLBEING:
* All stylist are required to wear a face mask for their entire shift. We kindly ask that you also wear/bring a well fitted face mask during your visit and if you don't have one we will provide you with a disposable mask.
* Stylist stations, salon chairs and shampoo bowls will be sanitized after each guest.
* Hand sanitized will be available throughout the salon for your use.
* We ask all guest to standby in their vehicle's upon your appointment, and we will call/text when ready for you to enter.
* Makeup and all testers will not be available to use until further notice.
* We have extended our days/hours to accommodate all guest the best we can as ask.
* We will not be double booking appointments and will be working on one guest at a time to promote social distancing.
* We have taken extra steps and certified ourselves in all sanitizing protocols. You will find all stylists certifications throughout the salon.
* We will cash out each guest at our stations and ask that gratuities for stylist be left via Venmo.
* We have add room dividers to ensure social distancing at our working stations and shampoo area.
Thank you for your love and support and working with us to keep our community healthy and safe.